You know when it gets to be the end of the night and you’ve had a stressful and long day and all you want is something sweet to take the edge off? Well, I have the perfect treat for you! Not only is this sweet treat ADDICTING but it has a little something special to help you relax! I took my original Christmas Crack recipe and amped it up with the addition of Sunday Scaries Strawberry CBD Gummies (my code “BREAKFAST20” will save you $20 on your purchase)!
I have been using CBD for a while because I struggle with anxiety and I have felt such a difference in my ability to chill out and clear my mind! A unique thing about these specific gummies is that $2 for each bottle sold is donated to The Pink Agenda to support breast cancer research, not to mention they taste delicious!
- 28 to 35 saltine crackers (about one sleeve)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (can use Vegan butter)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- Toppings (nuts, seeds, sprinkles, etc)
- Sunday Scaries Strawberry CBD Gummies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed 15 by a 10-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Align crackers in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet, set them aside.
- Add butter and brown sugar to a medium saucepan. Heat mixture over medium heat. Cook stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a full boil. Once it boils stop stirring and let boil for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla (stand back it will splatter!). Immediately (and carefully) hot mixture evenly over crackers. Spread evenly as needed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from oven. Right away sprinkle chocolate chips over the mixture. Let rest 5 minutes to allow chocolate to melt. Spread chocolate into an even layer using an offset spatula, sprinkle evenly with sprinkles or whatever topping you want to add.
- Transfer to fridge and let the chocolate harden, about 30 minutes, or freeze for 15 minutes. Remove from fridge, lift cracker from foil and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.