Oreos have been a favorite of mine since I was a child! I’m pretty sure it all started when I watched the Parent Trap when Annie and Hallie were in the cabin eating Oreos with peanut butter… after that I was sold! Now there are SO many new and fun flavors but nothing beats the classic!
We had some leftover Oreos from Christmas baking and I was inspired! I took my original single-serve cinnamon roll and put a cookie and cream spin on it, and let me tell you… it is a REAL GOOD ONE!
It has all the ooey-gooey goodness of a regular cinnamon roll but with a crunchy, chocolate, creamy inside! I went with the classic Oreos but you can absolutely use any flavor you want!
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp crushed Oreos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp crushed Oreos
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp almond milk
- In a bowl, mix flour, greek yogurt, and crushed Oreos until a dough forms
- Dump the mixture onto a lightly floured surface and knead by hand for about 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth
- Roll dough into a long rectangle (cut sides to make the edges straight)
- Spread coconut oil over the dough and sprinkle coconut sugar, cinnamon, and crushed Oreos
- Cut the rectangle in half so you have two equal strips of dough
- Take one strip and roll tightly than add second strip to the end of the first strip and roll, creating one large roll
- Place roll in ramekin and microwave for 90 seconds (time may vary depending on microwave)
- Make icing and pour over warm roll, top with more crushed Oreos if desired (highly recommend)