Another single-serve cinnamon roll coming at you! This one is inspired by one of my favorite combos! BANANA and CHOCOLATE! They are just a match made in heaven so why not just stuff them into a cinnamon roll? You with me?!
The dough is the same as the classic roll but the filling is a mix of coconut oil, coconut sugar, cinnamon, mashed bananas and mini chocolate chips! It could be a perfect breakfast, or dinner, or really an any-time-of-the-day thing!
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- sprinkle of mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp almond milk
- In a bowl, mix flour and greek yogurt until a dough forms
- Dump the mixture onto a lightly floured work surface and knead by hand for about 5 minutes, until dough is smooth
- Roll dough into long rectangle (cut sides to make the edges straight)
- Spread coconut oil over dough and sprinkle coconut sugar and cinnamon
- Add mashed banana and sprinkle chocolate chips over the roll
- Cut the rectangle in half so you have two equal strips of dough
- Take one strip and roll tightly than add second strip to the end of the first strip and roll, creating one large roll
- Place roll in ramekin and microwave for 90 seconds (time may vary depending on microwave)
- Make icing and pour over warm roll and top with more chocolate chips!