Hi, it’s me again with possible THE easiest, most festive, and fun holiday treats out there! For this recipe you only need 2 ingredients… yeah you heard that right 2 INGREDIENTS! The first being pretzels and the second is chocolate! The sprinkles are optional but highly recommended!
There is just something so magical about the combination of sweet and salty! These babies have the perfect amount of saltiness and crunch from the pretzels and sweetness from the chocolate! These are the perfect party favor, holiday dessert and I promise it is a crowd pleaser! They are also so fun for the kiddos to make and let their creativity go wild without having to buy a bunch of things!
- 1 bag of pretzel rods (I used Snyder’s of Hanover)
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate (or any kind of chocolate you want)
- sprinkles (optional but highly encouraged)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each time
- Continue heating for 30 seconds at a time until completely smooth and melted
- Dip pretzel in chocolate about 2/3 the way up
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles
- Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper until cooled and chocolate is set